Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Frozen In Snow

Week 3 Challenge ~ My assignment was Frozen In Snow

I saw the sun out today & decided it would be a perfect day to photograph anything frozen. I should have probably worn my boots because I couldn't get close to the pictures I wanted. For this photo, I ended up in knee-high snow with my shoes on, just so I could get the upward angle I wanted. It was so cold but so worth it!


This one I just thought was neat. Instead of seeing your typical obscene graffiti, I came across these kind words... life is beautiful. It just kind of spoke to me after all I've been through this last year. Life really is beautiful.
With that beautiful sun shining through our frozen world, I just had to get a picture. With a few tweaks in photoshop, I got it to look how I wanted it. I'm pretty happy with my cold adventure today, & very much looking forward to next weeks challenge!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE everything about this challenge and your results :) Love the definition of the branch, how it shows the weight of the snow but still holing those berries tightly :)
    Life is BEAUTIFUL <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete