Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Opening Honey Rose Stitches

The last few weeks, I've decided that I want to open my craft business again! I love crafting in the comfort of my own home, while the kids are sleeping & it's peaceful. The name is still subject to change but Honey Rose Stitches was the only thing I could come up with as of the moment. These are my gorgeous creations so far with more to come!





I'm really excited to be doing this again. I love the vintage feel of my creations. I'm hoping to find a photographer that I can make free things for in exchange for some nice photos! I mean the thought of little newborn babies wearing things that I've made is such a wonderful feeling. If I don't find success with my page online, then my plan is to get a booth at a craft bazaar this year. I'm just going to have fun with this!

1 comment:

  1. Man I am so totally in love with the flapper hat!!! And ooooh that maternity sash!! <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete