Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Little Baker's Apron

It's been a long time coming, trial & error, for these little aprons. It started about a month back when I saw a beautiful adult apron online & wanted to recreate it for my girls. It had a ruffled edge on the bottom. I got all the cuts made & got stuck on how I should add the edge on with a border running around it. Needless to say, it got set aside & other things took priority, so I never got around to finishing. After being sick for nearly 3 weeks, I'm finally starting to feel better & get caught up on all my half-finished sewing projects, this being one of them. I'm so excited to share this because it's my own pattern all drawn up and ready to go. Maybe one of these days I'll create a tutorial for everyone to use, but for now, I'm just excited to share my creation. Up next, an idea from a good friend of mine, oven mitts to match!!


An apron for winter/Christmas time!

2 comments: