Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Tinkerbell and an Owl


So I decided to really go all out this Halloween and make my kids costumes! My daughter chose tinkerbell, and she said she ONLY wanted green. LOL My other daughter Hannah decided she really wanted to be an owl. So, I went to work! The owl costume was super easy, all I used was scissors and a hot glue gun. Then I crocheted the owl hat for her.

The tinkerbell one I kind of just eyeballed and used measurements. I accidentally slipped up and made the belt to far down, so the day before Halloween I brought everything up and although my stitches weren't perfect, it worked and that's all that mattered to me! To this day, every day my daughter Jenaye comes home from school, she changes into her tinkerbell outfit. It is her favorite out of all the dresses she has, and that just melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment