Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

My Little Monkey

So I realized that I hadn't taken pictures yet of the crochet monkey that I made for my oldest daughter. I'm in the process of making one for the new baby, & I also need to make one for my other daughter Hannah because she keeps wanting to take this one. I have a few more projects I did over the summer that I will be adding to my blog very shortly as well.
** Also a note to my very few followers: The reason why I temporarily blocked my page was because I had an issue with a client who was extremely upset I used her daughter's photos to advertise my handmades. It has since been resolved, but I've decided that for my blog, I'm just going to use the pictures I take.**

My little monkey girl! Thanks Jenaye for always being my model!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you finally took pictures! Gifts from the heart are the best :)

    ReplyDelete