Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lovely Little Reindeer

In anticipation of the arrival of my fourth child, little Hailey Laine, I got the urge to sew a little reindeer stuffed animal for her. I scoured the internet & found some inspiration for one off pinterest, only I wanted it to be my own. I drew up a pattern & began putting it together, only the finished product looked more fox-like then a deer. So I adjusted the ears & head and tried again. SUCCESS!! I am absolutely in love with this little pattern, & I am so excited to see my little baby curled up to her very own, handmade & hand-designed stuffed animal, made by momma!

My plan is to share my pattern :) Since I am expecting my newest addition any day now, it'll be a little bit, but check back & I'll eventually be adding the pattern & instructions for you to make your own little reindeer. This stuffed animal does contain buttons on the arms & legs that may pose a choking hazard to young children.


2 comments: