Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Reindeer Oreo Cookies

While browsing pinterest, I found this adorable idea to make reindeer cookies. Only when I went to the store, I couldn't find anything I needed, so I improvised. I bought double stuffed oreos & white chocolate morsels, and ended up using jellybeans for the noses. They aren't perfect, but they are the cutest little reindeer cookies I've ever seen!!

What you will need:

Oreos
White chocolate morsels
Jellybeans
Tiny twist pretzels
1 tube black decorating gel


  1. To prepare, cut the pretzels with a knife how you want them, using a sawing motion. Also cut the jellybeans in half.
  2. Melt the white chocolate morsels. When completely melted, dip the oreos until they are completely covered. Place them on wax paper.
  3. Apply the antlers & jellybeans right away. Allow it to completely dry. Using the black decorating gel, apply the eyes.
  4. The cutest little reindeer you ever did see. Enjoy!!!

1 comment: