Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Game Day!!

So I got to spend Superbowl with about 13 kids running around having a blast, the guys screaming at the TV, & us girls hanging out. It was a total blast!! I made pretzel dogs & football krispies, both were a huge hit & I didn't bring anything home! Good food & tons of family & friends to fill my day with happiness, life can't get any better than this!!
These football krispies are so adorable & so EASY to make!

Make rice krispies, using cocoa krispies for the footballs. Let it sit once you mix the marshmallows & krispies until it's easier to mold. I buttered my hands & molded them into footballs, then melted white chocolate chips for about a minute. Pour into icing bag with a thin tip & work quickly to decorate the footballs. Absolutely delicious... enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. They tasted delicious!! Kresslynne was a little hesitant to try, but once she did-she was as into them as everyone else-though still confused by the colors and shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These make me hungry! Rice Crispies are always one of my FAVORITE treats

    ReplyDelete