Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Two Special Features

So today, instead of it being about what I've created, I've decided to share what my husband, & my best friend have made. My husband really enjoys woodworking & has created some pretty amazing pieces. His latest, a pizza peel, made from beautiful oak purchased at Superior Hardwoods. He worked really hard on this the last two days, & tonight we are making a homemade pizza to try it out. Pretty darn cool!


My crafty best friend Amber, who just recently opened up her own photography business Shutterbug Photoplay {Visit Site Here}, went out of her way to make me this ADORABLE heart mobile!! Something I've been wanting to make, but she has the cutest selection of hearts & did such a beautiful job putting this together for me!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thank you :) I have no idea how to leave links in blogs like that...Gosh I am so behind in things..We gotta switch out that cord though-I thought it would hold better, but looks like it is unraveling! Thank you so much for sharing me :) <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete